The sanctuary for the Church is a lovely chapel structure. It is the oldest church in Oracle and the second oldest in the State. It was built in 1901 (Click Here for History). The interior is often recognized by visitors as beautiful and maintaining a sense of the spiritual. Though small, with its 14 pews seating only 70, it is a wonderful place to offer worship to our God. The Gothic construction and the stained glass windows at either end enhances our desire to be reverent before the Lord.
Trowbridge Hall, which is adjacent to the church, may be rented for memorials, banquets, and similar events. It has a seating capacity of 150 and features a full kitchen and two bathrooms. Plenty of parking is available. Rates are available upon request.